I live in a small cabin and I love to cook. One day, as I was fumbling through the tub of wooden spoons on my counter, I came to the conclusion that there must be a single cooking utensil that could replace that collection of wooden spoons that don't do much of anything well, and only take up valuable counter space.
So, I went to work and invented the ABrechko Smart Spatula.
- Made with re-purposed hard maple, this tool is the perfect cooking partner.
- The angles and edges fit 95% of pans on the market to ensure that stirring and scraping become a breeze.
- The design in the middle is not only beautiful, but allows for better circulation of soups and sauces while stirring.
- A notch on the side of the spoon allows you to prop the spoon on the edge of the pan, so sauces can drip back into the pan. This minimizes the need for a spoon holder on the counter or stove top.
- A hook at the top of the handle allows you to remove and replace hot lids from pots and pans without burning your hand.
- The non-toxic, food-safe finish not only highlights the beauty of the maple, but also feels good in your hand.
- HAND WASH ONLY!
- Hand Made in the USA.